PF-2 Big Berkey Fluoride Filters 2-Pack
Berkey Fluoride Reduction Filters
Product Code: PF-2
This popular item is currently on a PRE-ORDER status. The manufacturer has had limited production.
Order Now! Most orders are shipping with in 2 weeks.
- Arsenic V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
- Other residual heavy metal ions
- With the blue caps in place wash the exterior of each PF-2 fluoride element with water and a mild dish washing soap.
- With clean hands, remove both blue caps from each end of both filter elements.
- Place the rubber priming button (tan colored) onto one end of a PF-2 and align the hole of the filter with the hole of the rubber washer.
- Press the priming button up against the sink faucet so that the priming button creates a seal between the faucet and the PF-2 element.
- While holding the priming button against the faucet, turn on the cold water slowly, allowing water to fill the cavity of the filter and discharge from the opposite end. Allow water to flow for at least 30 seconds or until water runs clear whichever is longer
- Hint: place thumb on top of the faucet to apply pressure, this creates a better seal.
- Turn the Pf-2 filter over and prime the opposite end (reversing the flow of water) repeating steps 3 thru 5 until water runs clear from both directions.
- When you think the filters are flushed long enough, run some of the water that is being flushed through the filter into a clear glass and hold it up to the light to see if all of the cloudiness is gone from the water, if not continue priming until water is clear.
- This filter is now primed and ready to install.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now