Berkey Filters have long been recognized as the world’s ultimate in water purification…
This simple, highly effective method of using gravity was developed almost 200 years ago, yet it still produces some of the finest, most healthful drinking water available.
This Crown Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 8 elements(filters)
- The versatile Crown Berkey® System is ideal for use at home with medium to large sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 6 gallons (17 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands 31″ in height
- Maximum Filters: 8 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable up to 8), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 31″
- Diameter: 11″
- Weight: 10 lbs empty 62 lbs Full
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 4-8 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey® System can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Crown Berkey® System can purify up to 7 gallons ( 26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 8 PF-2 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
** We do not provide FREE shipping of Berkey Product to outside the contiguous 48 states. We can ship anywhere but additional shipping costs my apply.
** S10 promotional discount not available on BERKEY Products
BERKEY PRODUCTS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING TO CA or IA
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.